Friday, January 27, 2023

The Phantom death compadre: Say the last goodbye to a loved one

The Phantom death compadre: Say the last goodbye to a loved one

The ghost in mourning, makes known sad news “Thank you with all my heart” the singer says goodbye to his compadre The two carnal ones also join this death “Thank you with all my heart” Mexican singer Alexander García, artistically known in the music industry as El Fantasma, is in mourning after revealing the unfortunate … Read more

https://positivelycelebrity.com/the-phantom-death-compadre-say-the-last-goodbye-to-a-loved-one/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marta Sánchez: “Not even if I wanted to would I get something like Shakira's. I'm in love"

He dresses in pristine white and gives affectionate orders to the photographer. His last single, With youwas number three on iTunes in Europ...